OTF5000 Cryostat Microtome Features
- New contoured top for added operator comfort and usability
- Suitable for research and clinical operation
- 2 money-saving special packages available
- Uses solid knives or disposable blades including new lever release Feather blade holde
- Available in 2 different working heights
- Automatic evaporator defrost supplied as standard
- Non-urgent functions on side panel
- Long list of options and accessories
- Contains tried and tested 5040 rotary microtome
Based on the long-established and reliable OTF/AS cryostat, the new OTF5000 brings the extensive range of Bright cryostats completely up to date. New styling coupled with improved user ergonomics, the latest blade systems in the ever-reliable and powerful 5040 microtome, a huge choice of options plus money-saving package deals make these cryostats absolutely unique.
They are suitable for an endless range of applications and, in the correct configuration, are capable of cutting a wide diversity of specimens from undecalcified bone to brain, resins, plastics and plant tissue, as well as more usual soft tissue. Allowing full anti-roll plate adjustment for perfect results coupled with long lasting temperature stability, the OTF5000 Cryostat can truly be described as complete.
|OTF 5000 Cryostat||application/pdf||505 KB|